A few nights ago I sat down to watch a movie called The Proposition. I have been looking forward to seeing this movies since I first heard of it a couple months ago. It had three things going for it right off the bat, 1) It was written and scored by Nick Cave. 2) It was a western, a genre I have recently become a big fan of. 3) It stars Guy Pearce.The Proposition (for which the movie is titled) is given to Guy Pearce's character Charlie Burns to track down his outlaw brother Arthur who is wanted for rape and murder, and kill him. This he has to do if he wants to save the life of his younger imprisoned brother Mikey. The plot is a little more complex than that but that is all I am giving.
It is playing now in a few select cities and if you happen to live in one of said cities, take my advice and watch The Proposition.
No comments:
Post a Comment