Catie and I got back from The Little Niangua Campground today. We spent Friday-Monday morning with Lane and Laura there. We are both very tired. I am tired because of all the canoeing, swimming, sasquatch hunting, and diving I did. Catie is tired from all the sitting around and being hot she did. She did actually go swimming with me for about 15 minutes. I think the only other moving she did was if a bug landed on her. She had a good time in her own way.Here is some footage of me doing a front flip from a tree. Admire my diving skills.
For a more in depth retelling of the weekend see Catie's Blog
4 comments:
Glad you guys had a good time. Camping is great. I couldn't get your video to play. You tube said something about a private video and accepting the friend request? I won't believe until I see it.
video has been fixed... so believe it wis.
Catie is her mother's daughter. I refuse to get into water I cannot see the bottom of. Sounds like you had a great trip to me. Glad you are safely back. So, who won the mustache contest? Mom
this has nothing to do with the jump or camping but i wanted to tell you that i'm so enjoying the ad blogs you have listed. such cool stuff.
ok, your dive was pretty cool...
Post a Comment