Sorry for the lack in posting. I have an excuse. I am lazy.
I have not been busy or anything I am just lazy. Here is a quick update (not much). I have been working away at Long Motor Corp. everyday from 7:30 to 4:30 no more no less. At Barkley Evergreen I had to put in some crazy hours sometimes. At LMC I put in 40 and that is it. I have already adapted. The work is not that creative as of yet. I have just been doing a lot of coding and data entry. Typical web stuff. I will be doing more designing once all the back log has been caught up. I did get to design a logo last week. That was fun and I came up with 4 good concepts. Over all I am really happy with my decision to take this job. The hours are great and so is the pay. The drive is a little long but not to bad. I have my iPod to keep me company.
I wanted to share this artist with everyone. His stuff is a little different but I really like it. Very strange. Click on the painting of Michael Landon to visit the artist website.
Brandon Bird - Anguish
2 comments:
You are eighties! I loved Gleaming the Cube and skater dudes so I thought Christian Slater was super hot. Then he grew up to be a creepy Jack Nicholson look-a-like.
Good to hear work is going well.
That artist is a treky nerd. Interesting content. Walken making robots, funny stuff. I think it was all the Norris paintings that lured you in.
The Flaming Lips will perform with Special guests Deerhoof and Stardeath and White Dwarves on Sept 15 at the OKC Zoo Ampitheatre. Tickets go on sale 10 am Saturday, and for this weekend only, they go for $15 - after Sunday, the price rises to $20. Tickets can be bought at Homeland, www.tickets.com or at 1-800-511-1552. Just thought you'd want to know. Love, Mom
Post a Comment