Tuesday, August 08, 2006

i like Mountain dew

I prefer Dr. Pepper over all other sodas, but I have to have a Mountain Dew every once in a while. A couple of weeks ago I felt like drinking said Mountain Dew, so I bought one. I looked under the cap and it said I was the winner of a free 20oz Pepsi product. That meant I had to have another Mountain Dew. I went to the store and got another Dew. This time under the cap I saw a bunch of numbers and letters. I could get online and enter to win a free ringtone for my cell phone. I won. So I downloaded a stupid ringtone by The All American Rejects. (It was the best they had) Anyway, when I did this I was entered for a chance to win a free cell phone from Pepsi. I won. They sent me the paperwork, which I filled out on Friday, and sent back to them. So I should have a free Motorola SLVR in the next few days. I am a winner. I tried to win the lottery this weekend since I had been on such a roll. I guess I peaked at the phone.

Check out all the phone specs here.

1 comment:

Wis said...

I like the progression of wins. It sucks there was a limit. Nice phone though. I bet you were pretty happy. Nice!