Friday, March 09, 2007

Social Networking is dead! Long live Social Networking!

What should mySpace be? What should it look like? How should it work? The answer to all these questions can be found here at VIRB.

I don't think it is any secret that I think the mySpace functionality is the worst programming and design I have ever seen. I love the idea behind it but I feel it was executed rather poorly. That is why I am switching from mySapce to Virb. I will still check mySpace for friend requests and messages and what not, but I will do all of my activity on virb. If mySpace takes a few tips from Virb I would probably come back, but I don't see that happening.

Anyway, if you want to contact me go here.

If you want to join me in this revolution go to the Virb home page and sign up for an account. You won't be dissapointed. I eagerly await your friend request!

Get your Virb on!

No comments: