Wow... guess who got a new job. That's right, me. I begin my new adventure on the 27th of November. I am the newest designer at
Premier Studios. I am really excited about it and cannot wait to start. I will post updates on my blog when I know a little more.
3 comments:
Wow, you don't mess around. Congrats on the new job. I'll await more details. I hope this job is more artistically challenging. Good for you, Robbo!
that's great!
I really hope that this job will provide the excitement of graphic design that you crave. You are too young to settle for something that doesn't thrill you just because it pays the bills! We are proud of you and happy for you.
I am trying to find a puzzle for us to do at Thanksgiving. I know you are looking forward to that!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment